Intelligent Single Coin Accepter (TR188)
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|30-999||US $17.5 / Piece|
|1,000+||US $14.5 / Piece|
TR188 - Intelligent Studying Type Single Coin Acceptor
- CPU system identify the coin's material, thickness and diameter
- can study and memorize maximum 60 token/coin samples
- control cable is selectable, which is used to enable/disable coin acceptor by electric level (critical voltage = 3V)
- counter cable is selectable to connect a counter (meter)
- Default interface logic is PULSE. The BYTE, RS232 & USB interface are available with different prices
- Apply to coin diameter:18mm-29mm
- Apply to coin thickness:1.2mm-3mm
- work voltage: DC12V (+/- 20%)
- current in 50ma
- Net weight: 450grams/each
- Include software guard system to prevent opportunistic behaviors
- OPERATING MODE SWITCH can be set to N.O.(Normal Open) and N.C. (Normal Close)
- SPEED SWITCH can be set to fast-25ms, medium-45ms and slow-65ms
How To Set Up With The Coin Machine:
- Step 1: Switch to the correct operating mode of coin machine (usually N.O. mode).
- Step 2: Switch to the correct speed (pulse length) of coin machine (usually MEDIUM-45ms).
- Step 3: Connecting the +12V DC and Ground wiring for the coin Acceptor.
- Step 4: Set the mode-switch from "Start" to "Set" position.
- Step 5: Prepare the needed sample coins.
- Step 6: Insert maximum 60pcs coins in turn for study (time interval 0.3 seconds). If less than 60 coins, can study more in future. After the memory is full, it will sound with three beeps.
- Step 7: Turn the coin set switch to "Start" and finished the setting.
- Step 8: Set the sensitivity-switch from "NOM" to "MGN" position, then turn mode-switch from "Start" to "Set" position, the LED show default "P1", press the VaIue-adjustor to adjust it. "P1-P9" means a output signal needs how many programmed coins to be deposited (e.g. - if it's set as "P3", a pulse signal will only be sent after 3 coins are deposited). Reposite the sensitivity-switch and mode-switch to finish the setting. Just skip this step if a pulse signal should be sent for each coin.
- Step 9: If need to cancel/clear the programmed parameters, return to step 4, and then press and hold vaIue-adjustor untill hear a long beep.
- Each piece packed into a small white box, size is W140 x D130 x H70 (mm)
- 30pcs packed into a carton, size is W420 x D380 x W300 (mm)