Comparative Type Coin Acceptor (GD100F)
1. Working Mode: Selectable between N.O.(Normal Open) and N.C.(Normal Close) mode. Usually work under N.O. mode.
2. Pulse Length: FAST: 25ms short pulse signal. MEDIUM: 50ms medium pulse signal. SLOW: 100ms long pulse signal. Usually choose "MEDIUM" speed.
3. Sample Coin Installation: A sample coin must be posited into the "Sample-Coin-Holder" in advance. When at work, the coin acceptor will compare the coins deposited from coin-entry with the pre-posited coin sample, and the same coins will be accepted while the wrong ones be rejected.
4. Sensitivity Adjustor: There is a "sensitivity adjustor" which controls the tolerance between SLACK and STRICT, and you can adjust it on the suitable position according to the accepting ratio you want.
5. Option: can connect with extra coin-counter (coin-meter).
6. Packing: 1Pc/Box, 50Box/Ctn, Carton Size- 73cm*37cm*29cm.
7. Basic Parameters:
Temperature:-15C ~ +50C